Ergatta is seeking a Marketing Associate to join the NYC headquarters team. Email email@example.com to apply.
Ergatta is a venture-backed fitness tech startup that’s creating a new consumer category: gaming-enabled home cardio equipment, the first of which is the Ergatta Rower. As fitness activity continues its years-long shift into the home, which is being rapidly accelerated by Covid-19, we believe the big winners will be brands that innovate around digital content. Our gaming-inspired content is the first of its kind and provides a fundamentally new and different consumer experience. Ergatta is backed by Greycroft, TechStars, Mark Pincus, Scott Dorsey, Zach Weinberg, Nat Turner, and more.
We have exciting opportunity for a talented and hard-working generalist who is interested in consumer marketing and/or startups. The role provides the opportunity to join an exciting new consumer brand in a hot space, marketing an innovative product with well-established organic demand and huge upside potential. The role will be the fourth full time employee on the Marketing team, report to the Growth Lead and work closely with the CEO. The role will primarily be responsible for managing our inside sales program, our email marketing program and our owned social channels. The role will also work directly with the CEO on special projects and other ad hoc needs as they arise.
The ideal candidate is a talented and hard-working generalist who writes well, deeply understands social media, knows how to sell or can be taught how to sell, and can manage complex and time-sensitive projects. They are energized by the thought of joining a startup at the ground floor and having direct, outsize impact on company growth from the seed stage. A passion for fitness, gaming, design and/or sports is a plus!
Initial Goals and Priorities:
- Manage and optimize our inside sales program, which is managed through chat, email and phone
- Manage and optimize our email marketing program, including writing copy, in close partnership with the Growth Lead
- Manage our social media channels in close partnership with the Growth Lead
- Write copy and content for communications with both current and future customers
- Manage ad hoc projects for the Marketing team and the CEO
- Have 0-2 years professional experience in a marketing role or similar
- Are extremely organized, detail-oriented and rigorous
- Are a clear and compelling writer
- Are charismatic and like talking to people; you either are good at sales, or can be taught to be good at sales
- Are good at and deeply understand social media
- Learn new topics and disciplines quickly
- Are scrappy and can get things done quickly in a fast-moving and uncertain environment
- Are interested in startup management and operations
Ergatta celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.