Paid Media Manager
Ergatta is seeking a Paid Media Manager to join the NYC headquarters team. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Ergatta is a venture-backed fitness tech startup that’s creating a new consumer category: gaming-enabled home cardio equipment, the first of which is the Ergatta Rower. As fitness activity continues its years-long shift into the home, which is being rapidly accelerated by Covid-19, we believe the big winners will be brands that innovate around digital content. Our gaming-inspired content is the first of its kind and provides a fundamentally new and different consumer fitness experience. Ergatta is backed by Greycroft, TechStars, Mark Pincus, Scott Dorsey, Zach Weinberg, Nat Turner, and more.
We have an exciting opportunity for a digital marketer to join an emerging consumer brand in a hot space, marketing an innovative product, with well-established organic demand and huge upside potential. The role will be the third full time employee on the Marketing team, report to the Growth Lead and work closely with the CEO and COO. The role will primarily be responsible for managing paid media budgets to drive the best possible outcomes for the business. The role will also control site optimization as a lever to further drive down acquisition costs and align messaging throughout the funnel.
The ideal candidate is a digital marketer who is comfortable in the weeds, knows Facebook and Google inside and out and knows how to systematically test and optimize paid media budgets to drive the best possible business results. They deeply understand the technology and math behind digital marketing, but they also understand that creative drives performance and are not afraid to get involved in creative decisions and write copy. They are comfortable being an extremely impactful individual contributor for the foreseeable future. They are energized by the thought of joining a startup at the ground floor and having direct, outsize impact on company growth from the seed stage. Experience with high price point consumer items, and a passion for fitness, gaming, design and/or sports is a plus!
Initial Goals and Priorities:
• Directly manage paid media budgets in Facebook, Google (specifically Search and Shopping) and other channels as needed
• Rigorously test audiences, creative, channels and other variables in order to drive the lowest possible acquisition costs at scale
• Play an important role in developing and optimizing messaging strategy in partnership with CEO and Growth Lead
• Work with Design and Creative resources to produce creative that drives the best possible performance while representing the brand and product well
• Manage website content and site optimization in order to align messaging across the funnel and to further optimize paid media performance
• Manage some or all of Marketing reporting in partnership with the Growth Lead and CEO
• Play an important role in developing and optimizing our marketing measurement system
• Manage other marketing initiatives or ad hoc projects as needed
• Ultimately, grow the Ergatta user base from hundreds to hundreds of thousands
• Are an absolute expert in Facebook and Google’s advertising suite
• Have 3-5 years managing paid media in Facebook, Google and elsewhere that is closely tied to business outcomes
• Are rigorous and quantitatively inclined
• Are tech savvy; you can troubleshoot pixel issues, automate reports, and you fundamentally understand how digital marketing tracking functions
• Are comfortable writing ad copy
• Ideally, but not necessarily, have experience with website management, influencer marketing, copywriting, organic social media management, and/or Email marketing
• Ideally, but not necessarily, have experience in fitness, home goods and/or high-priced items with long, high-information sales cycles
Ergatta celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.